Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini - no dust bag!!??

Today, I call RM. The person, who picked up the phone, said I should send an email with all the purchase detail to [email protected]. She would take care of it. I sent an email but haven't received any response yet. I hope my dust bag will be coming soon.

I ordered my Morning After Mini from Active Endeavors - it showed up in a dustbag, with an extra dustbag zipped inside. They both were brown cotton ones with the RM logo on it.

I just recieved my black stamp MA from Tobi and also recieved 2 dust bags. A cotton one outside the bag and nylon/ silky one packed inside. The silky one is smaller than the cotton, I think, as it is hard to tell the material does not really slide over that squishy soft leather. I love, LOVE LOVE it and it was really hard not take her out in the snow today. :crybaby:

To those of you who received two dust bags, you so lucky!!!

I've just got a response after emailing them asking for a dust bag. They said that they had run out dust bags, and I should contact them again after the holidays. They'll probably have some by then.

This is really pissing me off. I can't believe that the company actually runs out of dust bags :wtf:

I am so glad that I am not alone in my frustration about the lack of a dust bag. Maybe if we all ask for them the company will understand how important they are. I just can't believe a higher end (comparatively) handbag company would not think they are important. It's not like their bags are cheap.

Hi again ladies! I was forewarned of a tiny upset that you guys might have had with delayed shipping and also some other issues! I hate that you had to wait and it was our every intention to get you your bags as soon as possible! We have been handling as many shipments for the sample sale to what we usually ship in 2 months! Thats great growth for us and I thank you all for helping to make that happen! So here is what I am offering to any of your who had to wait longer than you should have or who didnt get a dustbag, etc. Save this post and email me personally and cc [email protected] and upon proof of your sample sale order (need your name and email), I will send a free bag chain of your choice (gold or silver). I DO very much care about my customers and I am so glad that I have the opportunity to communicate with you directly so much of the time! I hope that helps and makes up for the damage!! -Rebecca