Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini in Tangerine

Yes, my credit card was authorized 5 days prior and finally just went through. When I placed the order I assumed item was in stock because I never heard otherwise. Communication is key in customer service and you should always keep your customers informed as to the status of an order no matter what.

I have had really good luck with Luna. I placed my order for my first MAM in hazelnut and it shipped the same day. I think it is now pre-order only but either way I have ordered from them before and they do not charge your card unti it is shipped. They also refund fairly quick if you return something as long as you follow the instructions. One company that I have customer service issues with is activeendeavors. They acknowledged that they have hade my return for over a week but have not processed it yet. I was hoping to exchange the item but now that item is gone. If you send them an email they will get back to you when they darn well feel like it in a few days. I suppose everyone has different experiences depending on the rep. you get.

^^ I love Luna Boston too. I ordered a saddle MAM from them but it was too soft and matte for my liking so I returned it and received my credit the same day they received it back. I also ordered my stone MAM from them and absolutely love it! So, in the future I will stick with them or Funkylala who also responds very quickly to inquiries.

I finally received my MAM - Tangerine.
OMGOSH I LOVE IT!!!!!! Pumpkin (as I will call her) is very soft, sweet, and cuddly! I think this is the beginning of my RM purchases...

Darcy! I've had nothing but great service with Label. They did take a couple weeks to issue a refund on a bag for me, however they communicated great to update me during the wait time.

I really think you should email Brittany ([email protected]) and ask her to look into it for you. She is really sweet and really helpful