Rebecca Minkoff "Morning After Bag" in Sage

xxmicahxx

Apr 26, 2008
I am officially a Minkette. :yahoo:

This is my first Rebecca Minkoff bag & purchase. I know, it's used and broken in but I love how I can throw this bag around because when I have a new bag, I tend to baby it and not enjoy it as much. Plus, I got it for $380 with shipping. A total score!

The Sage MAB is as soft as a baby's toosh. The leather is TDF. It has water spots on the bottom of the bag and has a mark in front nevertheless it is a BEAUTY! Look at that puddle!

I actually used Apple Garde cleaner and conditioner on a small spot and I think for this leather, it will darken. The waterspot did darken for a bit but I will wait and see if dries up.

Special thanks to "J!" You're the best.

Here are the photos: (Excuse my "unskilled" photographs)

with FLASH

2901604918_77e0b836ae.jpg

2901604922_f1bf9972f4.jpg

2901604930_1501c4e2e2.jpg

2901604936_79317cb182.jpg

I :heart::heart::heart: IT MICAH!
AHHH!
It's definetly a nice puddle and I'd love to jump in it!
Omg!
I can only wait for my birthdya to come now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it!!!
I am staying up tonight for more pictures! LOL!

Annaversary -
I :heart::heart::heart: IT MICAH!
AHHH!
It's definetly a nice puddle and I'd love to jump in it!
Omg!
I can only wait for my birthday to come now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it!!!
I am staying up tonight for more pictures! LOL!

Thanks, Anna! The photos doesn't do justice though but I believe the leather is so yummy. I'm beyond disgusting right now in my PJs so you might wanna sleep and just come back later. Will post modeling pictures when I finish bathing. You should get yours soon, babe! It's really lovely in spite of all its imperfections.

I'm over the moon right now... first RM and my HG! Sorry to be so off topic, I don't think I'm getting the bow. I might cancel it. It's sad but UGH, the wait is killing me.

Last edited:
annaversary -
I haven't showered either :ninja:
It's 2:13am over here too! Geezus me!
I will keep checking until I do fall asleep, hehehe :sneaky:

Aw.
Wth is taking that MMB so long :censor:
I know right, the MMB is taking so long to get here. The shipping dept. tells me different things as opposed to my SA.
katelove477 -
GORGY! I'm loving it!
Thanks katelove477! I'm glad we share the same taste in colors.

It's lovely. Smooshy for sure...this color vexes me though...is it green, is it gray? I guess it depends on what you wear it with huh? Either way, it makes a great neutral! Congrats.

Thanks ladies! I swear she's the best of the best and my PERMANENT HG! She's definitely a keeper. Soft as a baby's toosh, UGH! Wanna lick it, so yummy. Hahahaha! I hope I don't sound so weird right here.

Anyway, to answer the questions... IS IT GRAY? GREEN? It is GRAY with GREEN undertones. It is more GRAY. I wear it's a neutral color that would match with any outfit!