rebecca minkoff mam in wine on its way!!!

i have a wine MAM (with tassels, not studs). i ordered it from activeendeavors.com before xmas. i LOVE her! beautiful color, bright but deep a red. the leather is soft but shiny (i don't think it's glazed though?). the MAM fits on my shoulder but not very comfortably, one strap tends to fall if i don't hold it up. i mostly hold it in the crook of my arm (at the elbow). also, it's a lot more bag than i'm used to! it kinda slouches when i lay it down. here are some pics, sorry it's so dark!

Attachments

• IMG_0027.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_0030.JPG
    IMG_0030.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_0031.JPG
    IMG_0031.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 225
gung...SO sorry...i never saw your question!!! i got it at luna boston and it's arriving tomorrow!

Really!? I inquired about that bag, and they told me they didnt have the MAM and wouldnt be getting any in. Are you sure you got the MAM, and not the MA? Id be very curious to know...because I know they had the MA in wine.

yeah, it's the mam...they didn't realize there was one left in their inventory that hadn't been posted...so, i called at the right time i guess! it's arriving tomorrow... can't wait!!!

well, she arrived and the color is GORGEOUS!!! a deep, very rich looking wine color...i'm much happier with this one than i was with the studded evergreen...that is NOT to say that the studded evergreen isn't gorgeous, she IS, the color is tdf...it just felt like it was a bit more delicate than this one and i'm not a delicate bag person...now if i can figure out how to post pictures, i will...i have not yet been successful with that!