Rebecca Minkoff, I can't decide!!

arachel

Nov 5, 2006
So, I love Rebecca Minkoff. For awhile I've been sure I wanted the Morning After bag, I just haven't been able to choose a color. I lean towards colors generally, as opposed to black or brown, etc. I love the emerald, I love the Royal, and then I saw this. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=260114842409&rd=1&rd=1

I also just checked out her hobos, which, though I haven't seen them in person are really gorgeous:
merchant.mvc

and this...

product.php

just some sensible advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!:shrugs:

Wow, this eggplant color is gorgeous-it would go with more than the emerald green-although that's a beauty, too! I always wanted the mini one in the navy/brown. But ever since I heard that people got it at Anthropologie for $99 on sale, I can't bring myself to spend $535.:confused1:

Wow, this eggplant color is gorgeous-it would go with more than the emerald green-although that's a beauty, too! I always wanted the mini one in the navy/brown. But ever since I heard that people got it at Anthropologie for $99 on sale, I can't bring myself to spend $535.:confused1:

When was this sale? OMG... and i just got my morning after bag last wk... but not the mini though...

funny how things turned out for me - i fell in love with the Morning After bag after seeing the blue with chocolate basketweave combo, sometime in Sep last year. then i saw the Purple (eggplant) in a modeling picture posted on the website (the website has been reconstructed since then) and i was dying for it. i looked everywhere with no luck. i emailed back and forth with the RM staff Jacque to inquire about the availability of this color and was told they would not make the Purple again.

last month i finally got over it and went with the Royal. it is absolutely beautiful IRL and i am happy with my choice. but seeing this Purple one still makes me feel kind of at a loss. it's the one that got away. i really hope a fellow PFer got it!!

^^^That's an amazing price, I might have to get one of those!!!!

it's so weird that I ran across this thread! I was just going to start one about the morning after tote....I LOVE IT!!! It's awesome, will fit everything, looks durable, and is stunning as well!!!