Rebecca Minkoff Haight

lvsweetness

yeah yeah yeah
O.G.
May 11, 2011
Has anyone heard of this bag? I saw it on ebay and fell in love w/ it. I've never heard of it before and can't find anything online about it. It's as small as a boyfriend, maybe even a tad smaller. :thinking::wondering

Some pictures:

rwjh1h.png

I think this bag was sold at Saks since it is a Rebecca Minkoff collection bag, and it was never on the RM.com site that I recall. Recently it was for sale on Gilt or myhabit, I forget. Its really cute! How are you liking it?

edit: just found a link on polyvore for another color.
http://www.polyvore.com/rebecca_minkoff_collection_snakeskin_shoulder/thing?id=34800771

omg, you're great with research lol-- i looked all over and couldn't find anything, thanks!

i only won it on ebay the other night, hasn't arrived yet- the photos are the ebay seller's

i hope i like it in person:smile:

aw thanks, AW is one of my favorite designers

if i find a designer or style i like, i usually end up just buying them in diff colors.. i should branch out more to diff brands lol

It's ok, I'm the same way because I just can't get enough of the style haha. That, and I can't decide which colors I like best so I try to get as many as I can :P

they are all my roccos lol, from alexander wang (well actually one is a darcy and a coco):smile:

153mvwp.png

jabf5l.png

LVS - HOLY MOLY!!!!!! :drool::sweatdrop::faint: omg i would LOVE to raid your closet lol!! i think you of all the gals on here should do a collective collection!! (unless u already have, in which case i would love to see!! :graucho::graucho:) wow, just wow is all i have to say!

oh yeah, i knew i came to this thread to post, but got totally distracted and sidetracked by your AW roccos!! :lol:

ok back to the topic! i found pics of the haight in another color, and looks to be at a sample sale. i'm thinking it's gotta be part of her "RM collection" line cause i spot a black Maria on the top right. btw, how's your haight coming along?? what do u think of the style/leather/wear??

attachment.php