Rebecca Minkoff Glazed Espresso?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So pretty much it has come down between me getting an LV speedy 30 or an RM matinee. I already have a morning after, but for some reason I really want a matinee also. I want the Glazed Espresso but I have not seen one IRL...does anyone have one and can post a pic or just give a review? Is it vinyl feeling?? Right now the RM is outweighing the LV just because I don't really like logos very much...and I prefer leather and I know the LV is canvas. If you guys could help me out I would appreciate it soo much!! :heart:

2. I've not seen the color either, but I would vote RM. I'm with you on leather v. canvas, as well as disliking logos.

3. I have a matinee in Glazed espresso and I love, love, love it. It feels a little stiff initially, but starts getting more slouchy the more I use it. The color is gorgeous, and I get tons of compliments on the bag. It doesn't feel vinyl-y at all, and the leather smell is just amazing. I highly recommend it!

4. I'm still waiting for all my RM bags that I ordered from the Sample Sale (my first RM bags), but I do have the LV Speedy 30 and I love that bag to pieces! It's just one of those bags that will always be a classic IMO.

5. hmm i don't know what to do...i guess i'll talk to my mom about it since she is the one buying it (christmas).

6. I have the Damier Speedy 25 and the RM Morning After mini in Glazed espresso...LOVE THEM BOTH!!!!!