Rebecca Minkoff Get Away Tote - Thoughts??

Yes, I did get it, and I LOVE it!!! I haven't had time to take pics, but I will try to soon. Shortly after received it, Active Endeavors put it on sale for more than $200 less than what I paid for it! I called them, and they were great. They refunded the difference and allowed the coupon code I originally used.

As far as the bag goes, well I haven't had the opportunity to use it yet. But I've played around with it and I think it will be great for travel.

The leather is so soft and it is so much cuter in person than in the photos. The hardware gives it an unusual edge, and while I wouldn't have the bag any other way, it is on the heavy side.

I will review more once I've used it. But if there are any left on the activeendeavors.com sale, I highly recommend you snatch one up. Use code apologies for an additional 25% off.

Congrats luvinmybags! I'm awaiting mine -- what color did you decide to get btw? :smile: I will definitely post pics once it's in my hands.

I have it in the chocolate, which is so soft. However, I just noticed that Bluefly has it in the elephant with suede detailing, and I have it my cart right now. I have the matinee in elephant as well, and I'm just thinking how posh it would be to have both when traveling. Or is that going overboard? I'm tempted to order just to see it.

Seriously, do you think that would be too coordinated?

Oh good. I think so too, so I've ordered it! The only reason I might return it is if it is a lot heavier than the chocolate. The chocolate is pretty heavy, so I don't think I could tolerate it being any heavier. I'll take pics of both and review when the elephant arrives.

I LOVE LOVE mine in Mocha. I like RM's glossier finishes because they seem hardier, they don't scratch as easily and they are just so beautiful. Perfect as a briefcase...I'm an attorney, and even great for a diaper bag....also a Mom.

I finally got my Wine Get Away Tote today, and I LOVE IT! The leather is fabulously soft, and smooshy (but not too smooshy that it deflates completely when empty). Like my other RMs the quality is impeccable, and getting it for the sample sale price was a big bonus. I will be using this for work-related meetings, and can definitely see it becoming really useful for travel.

The strap has two "levels" it can clip to -- the higher level, which is where the zipper is at, lets you carry it across your body. The lower one is better for on-shoulder use. It's just fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing her Spring/Summer lines and getting something new from it. The quality is just amazing.

Posted a pic of it on here: http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/rebecca-minkoff-bag-directory-pictures-only-228894-3.html