Rebecca Minkoff Ebay Ripoffs! Fake bags?

slidegirlcass

Feb 2, 2008
http://cgi.ebay.com/BN-Quote-Japan-...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I actually think these are pretty cute, but the brand is listed as Rebecca Minkoff and the seller uses the price from "the retailer website"...then the tag says QUOTE.

I'm not familiar with the brand, but are these cheap copies? At the very least I assume he cant list the bags with her name as the brand. Keeps throwing off all my searches!

I am actually thinking about getting one, but the seller seems a little shady. They are kind of cute, I like how it folds up.

I was thinking about it too!! ;)

For $20 I wouldn't mind taking the risk. The only thing that is stopping me is that the seller is getting business by putting it under the Rebecca Minkoff name. But I guess you do what you gotta do to sell stuff huh?

I attribute this to a simple mislabeling of the title. I dont think it was intentional either. Ive done it on accident a few times myself on Ebay (example listing a Botkier bag as a Hayden Harnett bag and vice versa) It happens when you use the same listing over and over and forget the little details in the listing.

It's not a RM ripoff but it sure does look "inspired by" those VPL bags (kinda like this one) or that one from the Devil Wears Prada.

VPL-Tidal-Tote_9D873DED.jpg