Rebecca minkoff Desire bag!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I do the same thing! Love to mix and match :smile:

2. I just ordered the charcoal at Nordies, can't wait to get it! I will post pics when it arrives :smile:

3. #33 Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  4. I am unable to see Charcoal color since the day the sales started... I ordered other stuff... but could not even see this color on website...

waiting for the pics of your bag. Please do share.

5. I will for sure and I haven't seen it in person yet either lol

6. Nordstrom has been sold out of the charcoal color since early on in the sale. I wasn't able to see the bag, but they had a charcoal pouch with the same lether. It has antique silver hw and it's a bit distressed and easily scratched. The color grey itself was beautiful, but the antique silver and distress/scratch easily leather made the bag a no for me. I really want to find a desire too.

7. I really like the yellow online! Has anybody purchased it?

8. I waited to get this bag and now it's gone. I shouldn't have hesitated. It reminds me of Balenciaga , which I could never afford. I'm super sad I didn't pull the trigger the first day. :cry:

9. That's the same reason I ordered it. Hopefully I love it.

10. This is the only color I've seen in person, not a fan. Love the bag but the color is not for me.

11. Here are some modeling pics of the charcoal, I love it!

image-2929343447.jpg image-1544930794.jpg
  12. Charcoal is awesome!!!!

LOve it!!!

13. i don't understand this... The sale is not even started for public and they are sold out of things... Is there anyway to get hold of this bag and this color?