Rebecca minkoff Desire bag!

IDtoTX said:
This bag will be on the Nordies Anniversary Sale. It looks bigger in the catalog though. I had never seen it before but it's really cute!

$328.90 after sale $495
REBECCA MINKOFF
‘Desire’ handbag, leather,
mustard; also in black or
charcoal. 530059

I just got my catalog today. That mustard color is yummy. And it is actually whipstitch-free. Looking forward to seeing the charcoal color.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

neenanina said:
i LOVE this bag!! i can't decide whether to get it in almond or black. the almond looks timeless and casual but the black is edgy. decisions decisions!!!!

I agree! I saw the pink and black at nordstroms but I was in the market for brown, but black was gorgeous!

I agree! I saw the pink and black at nordstroms but I was in the market for brown, but black was gorgeous!

do you find that the brown goes with a lot of colors? also, did you find that the long strap was a bit too long to wear on one shoulder? it was so long on me and it's hard to add holes since there are gold caps on the holes :shucks:

neenanina said:
do you find that the brown goes with a lot of colors? also, did you find that the long strap was a bit too long to wear on one shoulder? it was so long on me and it's hard to add holes since there are gold caps on the holes :shucks:

I wear the almond daily, I'm not a huge purse switcher. I think it goes with everything cuz its so neutral. Yes the long strap is meant as cross body, def not working on one shoulder.