Rebecca minkoff Desire bag!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Don't see hardly any of these posted. I was on a bag mission last night and was thinking of getting a Marc Jacobs so I went to Macy's to search when all of a sudden this jumped onto my arm! I always loved the MAB minis? I think, but this was too perfect to pass up. Reminds me of balenciaga meets Rebecca.

I changed from my coach Sophia right into this ;)

image-719829907.jpg
  2. Anyone have this?

3. Adorable! I also really like your sandals. I have the Desire in whip-stitch and it's one of my favorites.

4. Beautiful bag! It looks fantastic on you! :smile:

5. Agreed Sprinkies! I love this bag!! I moved in awhile ago and still carrying it, it's so lightweight and comfortable and I love the look. Looks like the perfect fit for you too, Congrats! :smile:

6. Congrats! It's always nice to find a new & unexpected :heart:!

7. Awesome! Looks great on you! Enjoy =)

8. Crazy how those bags just jump right on your arm like that, isn't it? It's the darndest thing...and c'mon, you just gotta take them home with you at that point...

I love the laser cut on the Desire! This looks like such a comfy style and that's a great neutral color. Congrats!

9. image-3799550916.jpg

All my stuff inside! This holds a lot! Kindle, coach wallet, coach pouch, and tons of misc

image-1798420273.jpg
  10. Which color did you get?

11. I just realized I wrote I got this at Macy's, clearly I got it at Nordstroms lol

12. Lovely bag. Congratulations

13. Is that almond? I love this bag with the cutouts. I really want a light brown summer bag and I am trying to convince myself not to get this!
    I have the same kindle case (a pleated purple belkin, I think).

14. I got the brown whip stitch with gold hardware :love:

15. Yep this is the almond :smile: its a perfect summer bag. I def would encourage you to do it! Its expensive but It really does feel like good quality. And yep my kindle case is a belkin too!