Rebecca Minkoff Crossbody - Hudson Moto (Full Size)

SilviaLovesBags

Toaster for Toaster
O.G.
Apr 7, 2011
Hello!

This is for the few ladies who wanted to know the true size of this bag. This is my second RM bag so I really only have a Mini MAB to compare it too. I have also used a Balenciaga City and Coach Small Madeline for Comparison. I hope this helps.

P1030821.JPG
P1030822.JPG
P1030823.JPG
P1030824.JPG

SilviaLovesBags

Toaster for Toaster
O.G.
Apr 7, 2011
It's a really nice size for you!!! looks great
OP, were you happy with the quality of the strap? do you feel like they will hold the bag without wearing too fast?

Thank you!
I am sorry you are unhappy with yours. I think the strap will be okay, but I don't plan to use this bag on an everyday basis. I try to rotate all my bags, so for me bags never really get ruined because the most I will use a bag is a week at a time. I am happy with the bag overall. I think she has a unique look to my other bags (mostly Coach) and I do love the contrasting greens on her. I hope you give yours a chance, like mishimishix said on your post give her a chance, she may grow on you!

laurenrr

O.G.
Apr 10, 2008
i have decided i must have a full size hudson moto. i have been away from the RM forum for a bit. i am interested in either the quilted leather black moto, black cherry, or black with grey colorblock. but i want full size. can anyone tell me if these colors came in full size, and where i can find one? (new condition)? thanks in advance!