Rebecca Minkoff Covet Ostrich Embossed & CC SKYE Town & Country

Which?

• CC Skye Town & Country (1)

• Rebecca Minkoff Covet (2)

Results are only viewable after voting.

shopg

Sep 14, 2010
Black & White Combo seems to be the trend now. Which bag do you like better?

cc1.jpg

rm1.jpg

cc2.jpg

rm3.jpg

cc3.jpg

rm2.jpg

I prefer the Covet. The CC Skye just looks like they added a colored flap on a black bag, while the RM has more detail. And I don't really like the handle on the CC bag.

I like both actually. I am wondering about the practicality of opening and closing the cc skye bag though. The chain attached handle might seem to get in the way since it is so floppy, then factor in the foldover flap. Seems like a lot of work for me.

I had the same dilemma and decided on the RM. I smile every time I look at it -- so ladylike and adorable in person. I chose the RM for two reasons -- 1) the hole in the top of the CC Skye for the handle is really awkward. It's great that you can tuck the handle out of site if you want... but who wants a large square opening in the top of their bag? 2) price. I think you get more bang for you buck in the RM. It looks more expensive, has more detailing (without going overboard) and ostrich is super in right now. Let me know if you want me to post some photos of my RM!

I voted Covet, not because I am an RM fan, but because I think the Town & Country looks so awkward! The flap looks like a bib, and I don't like the handle. The Covet is more sleek.