Rebecca Minkoff Contest

Rimma13

Live with no regrets
O.G.
Jun 27, 2008
Hi Guys,

So you know the RM contest that was posted on the site? Where you had to go to the RM website and sign up for the mail listing and be entered? Well I did that, and I got an email...just now...telling me I won. The event is tomorrow night.
And I know it's stupid, but I got an advanced pass to see "Confessions of a Shopoholic" which is also tomorrow. I got it from Disney to review the film. I mean I can watch it on the weekend and review it then, but I already RSVP'd for the movie.

I need advice, what would you do?

UM.. I'D GO TO THE REBECCA MINKOFF EVENT! Like you said yourself, you can always watch the movie another time.

You're so right ;)
But I'm a little confused. Did RM have their own raffle.?

This is the email I got,

Hello Rimma,

Congratulations, you registered at www.REBECCAMINKOFF.com during our
raffle, and you won! The prize is an invite to our exclusive fashion
presentation tomorrow night at Milk studios. I've attached your official
invite with all of the details. This event is for V.I.P.'s only- so your
invite is just for you. I hope you can make it!

Best,

Sarah J. Apodaca
www.REBECCAMINKOFF.com
;)

Definitely go to the RM preview. This is a one-shot opportunity while you could always go to the movies!!

Remember to bring your camera!!! And congrats!

You guys are sooo right!! What would I do without you? I'm really wondering who else won, I'd love to meet the other TPFers. I'm just thinking whether I won the purseblog competition?

I wish, but I live on the other side of the country!

I wonder if they're going to allow photography, are you going to bring your camera? I also wonder if they're giving away goodie bags like they sometimes do?

You have to promise to start a thread after the preview and be the eyes and ears for tPF!

I wish, but I live on the other side of the country!

I wonder if they're going to allow photography, are you going to bring your camera? I also wonder if they're giving away goodie bags like they sometimes do?

You have to promise to start a thread after the preview and be the eyes and ears for tPF!

I'll definitely bring my camera in case...as far as the goodie bags, I think Shannon wrote in the post that 3 of the winners will get a clutch from Rebecca, but I don't know...I hope so though! :yes: