Rebecca Minkoff Contest

From the purse blog:
Oh and one more thing, those three who have been selected as winners, will get their very own Rebecca Minkoff Clutch as Rebecca’s way of saying THANK YOU for all your support! How much do we love her?!?!?! Good luck to you all!

You are one lucky girl! I hope you go and report back to us with all the details.
Oh and post pics of your new clutch!

Just left the showing. Have to say thank you to everyone that made it possible for me and Rina to attend. We will have pictures up shortly. The clothes are beutiful and so are the bags the models were holding. Rebecca was extremely nice and very sweet to us. Sarah who is new @ Rebecca Minkoff was great and introduced us around. Just wanted to tell you girls will post more in the am.

Just left the showing. Have to say thank you to everyone that made it possible for me and Rimma to attend. We will have pictures up shortly. The clothes are beutiful and so are the bags the models were holding. Rebecca was extremely nice and very sweet to us. Sarah who is new @ Rebecca Minkoff was great and introduced us around. Just wanted to tell you girls will post more in the am.

Ok one more thing lol the clutches that Rebecca personally handed to us are amazing. I only thought of her signing it once I had left :sad: ok now I'm done for tonight. Goodnight