REBECCA MINKOFF Chat thread...... Let's chat!! (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love a new chat thread! :yes: Happy Sunday. I have a ton of cleaning to do today, and I don't want to do any of it... :girlsigh: It's a beautiful day outside, which is pretty rare in March in Ohio, so I haven't decided what to do. :thinking:

I love a new chat thread! :yes: Happy Sunday. I have a ton of cleaning to do today, and I don't want to do any of it... :girlsigh: It's a beautiful day outside, which is pretty rare in March in Ohio, so I haven't decided what to do. :thinking:

We are cleaning too....booo!:amuse:
The weather is beautiful outside though.. a crisp 60..and blue sky!

:lolots: Well, I have managed to take a shower, but I haven't done any cleaning and I am hating myself for it now. I need to do cleaning and laundry :cry:

Winston says HELLO!!

He's been pouting...His girlfriend, "Gracie," just left. She visits every Sunday and they make a mess together. My DD is going to Disney for Spring Break next Sunday so guess who gets to babysit her cat for 6 days? Winston will be so happy but my house will suffer.

Winston005.jpg

Winston gets along with other cats? I'm so jealous. My husband's cat and my cat (who lives with my parents) can't stand other cats. I would love to get a kitten, but I think my husband's cat would freak out:sad:

Mags that is the cutest pic ever! He looks very attentive- what pretty eyes! I am still waiting to see him in one of your American Girl outfits that you used in your bag thread,...lol!

Happy Sunday ladies!!! And a "cheerio!" to Sir Winston. :P

I just got back from a bridal expo....how overwhelming!!! I totally fell in love with a photo booth. I wanna have one at my wedding. :shame:

i think photo booths at weddings are so cool! a great favor for guests, and great for the bride and groom to remember their wedding! i definitely want one at mine.

Coolest looking cat EVER! :supacool:

Winston says HELLO!!

He's been pouting...His girlfriend, "Gracie," just left. She visits every Sunday and they make a mess together. My DD is going to Disney for Spring Break next Sunday so guess who gets to babysit her cat for 6 days? Winston will be so happy but my house will suffer.

Winston005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.