REBECCA MINKOFF Chat thread...... Let's chat!! (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krysja

O.G.
Dec 13, 2009
I'll start us off - Happy Sunday everyone! Hope everyone has had a good weekend so far!

loveuga

Dr. Love
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
with Izzy's Mom
I love a new chat thread! :yes: Happy Sunday. I have a ton of cleaning to do today, and I don't want to do any of it... :girlsigh: It's a beautiful day outside, which is pretty rare in March in Ohio, so I haven't decided what to do. :thinking:

klj

O.G.
Jul 27, 2009
Portland, OR.
I love a new chat thread! :yes: Happy Sunday. I have a ton of cleaning to do today, and I don't want to do any of it... :girlsigh: It's a beautiful day outside, which is pretty rare in March in Ohio, so I haven't decided what to do. :thinking:
We are cleaning too....booo!:amuse:
The weather is beautiful outside though.. a crisp 60..and blue sky!

loveuga

Dr. Love
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
with Izzy's Mom
:lolots: Well, I have managed to take a shower, but I haven't done any cleaning and I am hating myself for it now. I need to do cleaning and laundry :cry:

MAGJES

O.G.
Dec 13, 2008
North Carolina
Winston says HELLO!!

He's been pouting...His girlfriend, "Gracie," just left. She visits every Sunday and they make a mess together. My DD is going to Disney for Spring Break next Sunday so guess who gets to babysit her cat for 6 days? Winston will be so happy but my house will suffer.

Krysja

O.G.
Dec 13, 2009
Winston gets along with other cats? I'm so jealous. My husband's cat and my cat (who lives with my parents) can't stand other cats. I would love to get a kitten, but I think my husband's cat would freak out:sad:

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
Mags that is the cutest pic ever! He looks very attentive- what pretty eyes! I am still waiting to see him in one of your American Girl outfits that you used in your bag thread,...lol!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
Happy Sunday ladies!!! And a "cheerio!" to Sir Winston. :P

I just got back from a bridal expo....how overwhelming!!! I totally fell in love with a photo booth. I wanna have one at my wedding. :shame:

pink1

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
Happy Sunday! It has been a beautiful day in the 60s here. I have been nursing a tiny hangover ;) Thank goodness hubby handled parenting duties today!!!!

thedseer

her?
O.G.
Sep 27, 2009
the DMV
i think photo booths at weddings are so cool! a great favor for guests, and great for the bride and groom to remember their wedding! i definitely want one at mine.

Feb 21, 2008
CT
Coolest looking cat EVER! :supacool:

Winston says HELLO!!

He's been pouting...His girlfriend, "Gracie," just left. She visits every Sunday and they make a mess together. My DD is going to Disney for Spring Break next Sunday so guess who gets to babysit her cat for 6 days? Winston will be so happy but my house will suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.