Rebecca Minkoff Black Friday Sale!

AshJs3

O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
AR
I found an ad for it on another sure but I am on my phone so I can't post it. It said 12am Nov 26 and there was also fine print that said allow 2 weeks for processing and that orders would ship December 13. So that kinda stinks. Search Rebecca Minkoff on Twitter and you should be able to find it.

digby723

Back to reality
May 2, 2006
NOVA
If any of you ladies have a Sak off 5th store near you, I'd try going there if you're not looking for a particular color. RM bags were similar in pricing there, AND you got an additional 30% off if you go before 11 (?) am. Might be 12 pm, can't remember the timing!

_joyness_

Nov 30, 2008
does anyone know any codes that i can use on the RM website in addition the black friday sale?
also, has anyone gotten anything from RM shipped to cananda? If so, how much duty did you have to pay?

SoCalCole

Mar 27, 2010
If any of you ladies have a Sak off 5th store near you, I'd try going there if you're not looking for a particular color. RM bags were similar in pricing there, AND you got an additional 30% off if you go before 11 (?) am. Might be 12 pm, can't remember the timing!
Also the regular Saks stores have some of the newer styles at 30% off on pre-sale for their December 1st sale.