Rebecca Minkoff bags - no dustbag?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got a RM mini morning after in navy, and it didn't come with a dustbag. Does all her bags not come with a dustbag at all?

2. I don't think the older ones did. I could be mistaken though.

3. I got a MA bag from her earlier this year and no dustbag.

I just use an extra dustbag i have from some other bag

4. I'm actually waiting for the mini in navy from Revolve. I think the color is great for jeans etc. :yes: :yahoo:

5. FYI, if you did not get a dustbag when you purchase a minkoff bag, you can write to their CS. They will send you one, i just found out about that :smile:

6. The one I ordered from Bagtrends.com came with a dustbag. I just received my navy from Revolveclothing.com and it had no dustbag.

7. quick question:

I was just looking at these bags on revolveclothing.com and I think i want to get the mini Morning After bag in Navy but I was wondering how much smaller is the mini then the original bag ? And do you think I can use the mini as an everyday bag or is it more of a evening bag ?

thanks guys!

8. The mini itself is actually quite big, i'd say it's prolly about the size of a Speedy 25. Definitely an everyday bag, i think it'll fit a rolled up magazine too. The only thing is that the straps are kinda short and it wouldn't work as a shoulder bag if you wear a coat.

Update on dustbag: i received the dustbag from RM after emailing their CS. i got my mini from Revolve too, so if you're ordering from them, just know that you won't be getting a dustbag with the bag.

9. I have a Rebecca Minkoff MA Mini that I got from revolveclothing.com, and it came with a dust bag.

10. I got a white morning after from Delcina and it came with a dust bag.

I agree with zoinksta's descrip of mini. My morning after (not mini) is quite deep and wide, so the mini will be a perfect day time/everyday. RM is an excellent bag! Supple leather and light!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice