Rebecca Minkoff Bags - Any Good Sales

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi, just wondering if any of you know who currently has good pricing on the MA or the MAM in desperate search for a great deal and unfortunately missed the sample sale.

Thanks.:smile:;)

2. There were at least two RM bags available for 37% off at delcina.com yesterday. also, tobi.com has lower retail prices than most stores and a code for 25% off (PERFECTGIFT) good through 12/31 - but I think they only have one or two colors of the MA right now.

Then, the usual suspects all have codes of varying generosity going on: Luna Boston, Label360, Revolve, Active Endeavors and JC Madison.

If you want a royal blue one, there's a MAM on eBay that ends soon going for $250. It's all I can do to resist bidding since I really don't need another blue bag, but it's such a pretty color!

Hope you find one at a good price! :smile:

3. last i checked on delcina, there was a black leather/suede MAM going for $550 with 37% off -- works out to be $347, which was less than the sample sale price for MAMs!

4. the "thankyou" code still works in the Vincent section on the official site. I think it's for 30% off.

5. Luna Boston has the Matinee Bags on sale for $500 in most colors- add the 25% off for the "Holiday07" code and that's a GREAT deal if you are looking for a Matinee!!

6. label360 has the glazed espresso MA for $500-something, and they have a 25% code (lucky or celebstyle). It's so tempting!

7. If you've never registered at label360.com I think you get a 30% off code on your first purchase if you fill out this feedback form... I am not 100% sure, as I am relying on my memory -- any help from the other ladies?

8. HELLO I'm new!! trying to find the matinee in the glazed almond. (any help please??) I contacted RM and the 30% off ended on Monday! Really want the matinee but of course the almond is never on sale. Anybody with new codes? Thanks!

9. ^^ there are a few on eBay, i think.

10. thanks I have been keeping my eyes open there, but was hoping to use a coupon code online or keep the price around 350 or 400
    Hopefully around Xmas they'll be more sales

11. I believe that glazed expresso matinee is on sale at shopemilygrace plus a gretchen code for 20% off.

12. Graciesofbirmingham.com has the new studded mini for $416.

13. I'm looking for an mam in the orginal green if any finds a deal.

14. WOW! That's a great deal! So tempting...

15. I just got the mini studded evergreen!!!! free shipping too!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: