Rebecca Minkoff Bag from ShopEmilyGrace.com?

1. Hi - I just bought a new Rebecca Minkoff Mini bag from shopemilygrace.com...I ordered yesterday morning and its already arrived! It seems a little beat up though...the gold seems a bit tarnished...Has anyone had experience with this website? Or is this just the "style" of the bag?

2. Hi there!
    I have the morning after bag and the hardware is gorgeous- shiny and pristine. You might want to call up the website and let them though about this and see if they can exchange it for you!

3. I received a Matinee from them around Christmas time and it was fine. As clu0984 said check out what their policy is on exchanges, otherwise return it for a refund.

4. i believe they have a good return policy. i got a kiss and makeup from them and they were great!

5. What bag did you get? Some bags have the brass hardware which has a kind of tarnished look to it...

I'm sure some conditioner, and brasso could clean the leather and hardware right up!

I would contact them though for an exchange, and if they don't have one available, then atleast ask for 20-25% off.

6. Maybe I'm a wacko but I loooove the vintage, slightly-antiquey feel of the brass hardware :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice