Rebecca Minkoff Australian Stockists?

TheIconic has them sometimes. They even had the MAB tote until a little while ago. I got my Mini MAC off the official Rebecca Minkoff site and it only took 2 weeks to arrive even during the Xmas peak period, otherwise I'd probably have gone with ShopBop if they'd had the colour I wanted.

Yes the Iconic has them but I had a bad experience :sad: the first one I bought had black marks on the front and was not wrapped at all, just tossed in the packaging. I returned it, and the second one they sent was not wrapped either, they had forgotten the dust bag and the back of the purse had several small indentations. So now I don't think I'll buy anymore RM from them, at least anything over 100/not on sale or heavily discounted.

Shopbop is amazing, I received mine within 2 working days!!!

^that's strange I've only had amazing experience from them but I've only ever bought shoes.
ive noticed they have been getting more styles so I'm thinking I should sit tight and wait til they get the styles i want instead of ordering from the US, unless it's a super good deal, the exchange rate is a killer at the moment.