Rebecca Minkoff at TJ MAXX

I hit the TJ Maxx in Bloomfield Hills, MI earlier this week. Saw a white MAM, purple MAM with the smaller studs on the flap (not sure of the exact name, sorry), MAC in metallic black and Lust in some kind of beigey-taupe glaze color.

Went to tj maxx in Myrtle beach while on vacation and WOW! They had a great selection of RM, including: hard flame in teal, mini rikki in eggplant, mac in white perf, main squeeze foldover in gold blackwash, everyday bag in glazed hunter green, and a studded lust in a glazed burgundy. I may not have all the bag and color names right...I loved seeing some new to me styles IRL. Too bad my local tj's never has anything but KVZ and betsyville junk!

Picked this up at my local Marshall's yesterday on clearance for $139. I had never seen this bag IRL but I really like it and like how functional it is. Plus, I really like the color and think it will be great for this fall/winter.

P1150356-1.jpg

^I've always loved that one. I saw it at a Marshall's two months ago for $179. It will be great for fall! Makes me want to go back to that Marshall's and see if it's still there on clearance now.

Our Winners stores are the equivalent of TJ Maxx here. Once in a while, RM mam, matinee, & mac clutches show up but not often...and it's nothing compared to your examples here!

We got a whole swack of the faux croc RM mam's last year (black, grey, brown & pink) as well as faux croc mac clutches in every shade. Some had tags from Nordstrom's anniversary sale inside. I would really like a matinee in jade, black or brown but I've only found it in grey & teal.

RM Nikki in teal, gorgeous light gold hw, lots of scratches, clearance priced at $139!

RM Enamored in eggplant, gorgeous leather, clearance priced at $189!

Attachments

• RM Nikki, teal.jpg
    RM Nikki, teal.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,397
  • RN Enamored.jpg
    RN Enamored.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,217
The purple Nikki has roinf hw and is just labeled purple.

The other Nikki had no color tag and the square hw on the strap. The leather was shiny and just beautiful!

Attachments

• RM Nikki purple.jpg
    RM Nikki purple.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,203
  • RM Nikki1.jpg
    RM Nikki1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,196
  • RM Nikki.jpg
    RM Nikki.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,178
The purple Nikki has roinf hw and is just labeled purple.

The other Nikki had no color tag and the square hw on the strap. The leather was shiny and just beautiful!

I've seen the purple Nikki at a few TJ's in the Chicago suburbs over the past week. She was $299.99 and had solid black lining with a black-white dash dustbag. I love how dark the purple is, almost like an eggplant. It's a reddish purple, though, otherwise I might have snagged one for myself. I prefer my deep purples to have blue undertones (like the eggplant with antique brass HW and dash lining :cool:)

I haven't seen that (brown?) Nikki with the square rings at my TJs! What kind of lining did she have?

Another poster found a black Nikki with what appears to be square rings and b/w floral lining at TJ's last weekend.

I've seen the purple Nikki at a few TJ's in the Chicago suburbs over the past week. She was $299.99 and had solid black lining with a black-white dash dustbag. I love how dark the purple is, almost like an eggplant. It's a reddish purple, though, otherwise I might have snagged one for myself. I prefer my deep purples to have blue undertones (like the eggplant with antique brass HW and dash lining :cool:)

I haven't seen that (brown?) Nikki with the square rings at my TJs! What kind of lining did she have?

Another poster found a black Nikki with what appears to be square rings and b/w floral lining at TJ's last weekend.

I don't remember he lining even though I looked inside the bag and noticed there was a dust bag inside and no key fob.

My pics are dark but the bag is a wine color.

Congrats on the Wine! I'm glad it came home with a tPf'er!

Inspired by your posts over the past few days, I visited my local TJ to see if I could find any RM. They only had a Black Nikki with b/w dash lining for $299. I tried the bag on for a long time b/c i have been wondering if I could be a Nikki girl....and Yep, its still too big & slouchy for my taste.

if anyone wants the black nikki it is in Marlton NJ / Rt 73 TJs.

Congrats on the Wine! I'm glad it came home with a tPf'er!

Inspired by your posts over the past few days, I visited my local TJ to see if I could find any RM. They only had a Black Nikki with b/w dash lining for $299. I tried the bag on for a long time b/c i have been wondering if I could be a Nikki girl....and Yep, its still too big & slouchy for my taste.

if anyone wants the black nikki it is in Marlton NJ / Rt 73 TJs.

haha i was curious too and checked the one in flushing, queens and that's the exact only one they had! and i too, am very much not a nikki girl! so sad.