Rebecca Minkoff after Christmas Day Sale

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
terps08 said:
is it just me or does it feel like last year's sale was better?
Most of the MAC, swings, MAM, and jet set etc are sold out already and removed. Did you see those? Were the prices better last year?

I'm hoping they will put up some full size MAB bags.

newpurselady

Dec 27, 2011
Hi, I am new on here and I was just wondering, I would like to get a MAC (preferably quilted version) in either black or dark purple - on SALE, and I have looked at all the sales online (including RM End of year sale) and I still can't find one. I missed out on one on Hautelook the other day. It seems like these are from last year, should I just give up and wait for the new ones to be reduced in price? Any advise would be so helpful! :smile:

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
newpurselady said:
Hi, I am new on here and I was just wondering, I would like to get a MAC (preferably quilted version) in either black or dark purple - on SALE, and I have looked at all the sales online (including RM End of year sale) and I still can't find one. I missed out on one on Hautelook the other day. It seems like these are from last year, should I just give up and wait for the new ones to be reduced in price? Any advise would be so helpful! :smile:
There's a dark grey and peacock quilted mAc on the year end sale. There were a few yesterday but they sold out. Not sure if one was purple or black.

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
stephc005 said:
will there be another price cut soon? or are these prices final?
I asked earlier and the answer was it's final. RM tweeted that there won't be a code for this sale added later unlike black Friday

newpurselady

Dec 27, 2011
Thank you, cola262! Yes, I was obsessively checking the site since the sale started yesterday and never saw black or dark purple. I guess I missed out this time. Oh well, if anyone sees one (quilted), please lmk. I checked ebay and the prices aren't that great. I'd rather pay full price at a reputable retail store.

P.S. You probably already saw this, but they did add some full size MABs.

terps08

Jan 1, 2011
Most of the MAC, swings, MAM, and jet set etc are sold out already and removed. Did you see those? Were the prices better last year?

I'm hoping they will put up some full size MAB bags.
I didn't see them - aw man! Maybe that's why I thought the sale was better last year. Bad timing on my part.

Did you end up getting anything?

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
terps08 said:
I didn't see them - aw man! Maybe that's why I thought the sale was better last year. Bad timing on my part.

Did you end up getting anything?
I got the black Nikki with silver HW. Btw they have a couple of full size MAB's up but I'm waiting for a color I don't have anything similar to.

Yea I hate how they put up new bags every hr or so and remove the sold out ones instead of putting everything up at once.

newpurselady

Dec 27, 2011
Me too! It's so annoying. You are right, they should just put them all up at once. Does anyone know when they might be having another sample sale?

Slroaming

Jan 29, 2012