Rebecca Minkoff 50% off... Is this true?

Has anyone noticed the quality of RM's going down? I purchased this bag and am returning it. The pockets aren't leather lined, the clasp is defective and the silver zipper doesn't match the silver hard wear. This would be my 6th RM bag and I've never had this happen before. View attachment 2545716

Yup. There are many threads around here lamenting the decrease in quality. While there are still some nice RM bags floating around they are fewer and farther between these days.

Has anyone noticed the quality of RM's going down? I purchased this bag and am returning it. The pockets aren't leather lined, the clasp is defective and the silver zipper doesn't match the silver hard wear. This would be my 6th RM bag and I've never had this happen before. View attachment 2545716
the declining quality of RM bags is not something new. it's been happening for some years. i think the bags manufactured after 2010 are not "up to" the standard. yet, the drastic drop of the price does reflect the poor quality.