Reasons why you love (or hate) Goyard St. Louis GM

That is my one worry with the St. Louis, the flimsiness! Although, I wouldn’t carry anything heavy in it as my diaper bag. I’m trying to decide whether the Artois in MM would be better than the St. Louis GM because of the structure and thicker canvas...z
Yea, their apples and oranges! Have to decide what look you prefer, the more casual and malleable appearance or the structure of the Artois. I chose the Anjou over the St. Louis, I LOVE it!!

That is my one worry with the St. Louis, the flimsiness! Although, I wouldn’t carry anything heavy in it as my diaper bag. I’m trying to decide whether the Artois in MM would be better than the St. Louis GM because of the structure and thicker canvas...z
Artois MM is more a workhorse bag. When I went to Paris a few years ago I had the intention to buy the artois bag. I found the pm too small (Purse like not tote like) and the mm size too large on my 5’4” frame (130lbs). I would use it as a travel bag, but would not wear it casually. Though the Canvas was thicker and the zipper was nice, I just didnt like the look of it on me. I bought the gm and pm St. Louis totes and eventually ended up selling the gm. I used a Rebecca minkoff tote and a Chanel woc when I was out with my babies. I just didn’t want to have to be careful with a bigger bag like the St. Louis GM when I was handling messy kids, trying to get them in and out of car seats and open and close strollers. I actually think you won’t really know what works for you until you try it on yourself. I have three St. Louis pm totes now and I know these are forever Bags for me. I also want to buy the Anjou reversible in the pm size but until I can get to a boutique to try it on myself, I am not going to pull the trigger. Anyway, I hope this helps.