Reasons To Not Buy Hermes Bags Online!

moe

Jan 10, 2006
http://www.icq.com/boards/view_messages.php?tid=4010&topic_id=643655

WTF???:
"We are the Factory that makes the Authentic quality Hermes (Birkins, Kelly, Her bag, Bolides, brief case, wallet etc) in the business. Many of the top producers on the large auction sites are selling our beautiful bags. We are now looking for more wholesalers to represent our business and to sell our bags. You will deal directly with us, no middleman. Our bags come in the beautiful Veau Grain Lisse Leather and Togo leather. We can custom make ANYTHING that you need including Croc bags and Ostrich bags. All of our bags come with Orange Hermes gift box, 1 lock and two numbered keys above 100, sleeper bag for handbags and sleeper bag for Clochette and Rain kit for the hand bags as well. Our bags come with authentic quality craftsman ID and correct date stamp. We guarantee our bags to be the best. We have ex-Hermes craftsman that perfectly crafts all of our bags and makes sure all are perfect before shipment. We carry bags in both Palladium hardware and Gold.
We have many colors and leathers to choose from.
Please visit our site www.theluxuryfans.com to view all our luxurious products and pricing. (Registration is free with no obligations)
** ENTER COUPON CODE: csdeal ON CHECKOUT TO RECEIVE 10% OFF**
Should you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to email us at [email protected].
We look forward to doing much business with you and your clients. "

Here are some of their terms of service:

1. All products on this site are intended for novelty and entertainment
purposes only. The products are intended for theatrical purposes. We are in no
way affiliated with any of the authentic manufacturers. To purchase authentic
products, visit their respective websites or authorized retailers.
2. Although our products are comparable in style and quality to the original
name brands, we do not represent them to be original, nor do we represent that
they are exact copies. Therefore, they do not violate any copyright laws. We
simply ask consumers to compare the style, quality, and material to the
above-mentioned name brands. We are confident that you will be pleased with our
exceptional products. We guarantee full refund if our customers are not satisfied.
3, If you are affiliated with or working for Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada,
Christian Dior, or any other companies whose replica goods are located on this
domain either directly or indirectly, or any other related group, or were formally
a worker you cannot enter this website, cannot access any of its files. If you
enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code
431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill ******* in 1995. You cannot
enter this site if you are in any way related with the above companies or any other
companies whose products are located on this domain.

theatrical purposes.... :biggrin:
FAKES!

I am someone who will go the reseller/online way if I want something badly enough but only after I've done my homework to ascertain the authenticity and seller reliability aspects.