Reasonable price for a jumbo flap ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, I know it depends how strong you want a particular bag but .... which is a reasonable price for a chanel jumbo single flap from 2008 in good conditions?

2. So by good, you mean? What color is it? I think that is important, too.

3. it's a violet / purple jumbo .

little bit of wear on the corners, some scratches but not really noticeable. i would rate it 7.5/10 .
    it's a bag from 2008 so it can't be as new.

4. Well you basically described my HG, but I wouldn't pay more than 3K

5. Can you post pics?

6. "Good condition" is quite relative and means so many things to different people, so close up photos would be helpful, as well as any info on odors it might have.

7. It depends on whether you can accept its flaws and to what extent are you willing to pay to have this bag in your hands, sitting on your lap. :love:

8. Pictures? :]

9. :useless: <--- I always wanted to use this one, but never got the chance.

10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397641839.243696.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397641863.506463.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397641891.971112.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397641913.616472.jpg

Here are some pics !

11. It looks pretty good!! I would personally pay anything up to 3500 :]

12. Gorgeous!!

13. Wow! Gorgeous

14. Ok, I might be wrong about this but I would guess this color might be a little harder to sell because it is not a neutral. I would make an offer based on that. I would tend to start on the lower side and work my way up.

15. In general the resale value is better for black colour bags so I woudln't pay more than $3000 for it. It's a single flap and purple after all... You can also look at 2nd hand store listings to see what is a reasonable price for none black single flap jumbo. The pics did show it was used...not just gently.