#RealTalk about my surgery & experience

Nannan2020

Aug 9, 2020
Many people are wondering why there are people considered plastic surgery. Honestly, I don't dare to do plastic surgery at all. But when I got older, the more I felt how important the image is. I felt shy every time I went outside and I lost my self-confidence. (Here are some of my old pictures. :biggrin::lol:)
102735.jpg

So I decided to improve my image which I considered as my investment. I planned my surgery and seek for the best surgeon who could help me to achieve the look that I want for myself. I ask some of my colleagues and friend for their recommendations and did some online research. Then, I found out my surgeon “Dr. C” as I called him but his real name is “Dr. Chakarin Suchakaro” he’s a friend recommendation. I contacted them and booked a consultation with him and asked about my concern. Luckily, they responded so quickly. I met my surgeon “Dr. C” together with his staff and we discussed my concern. At first, I felt a bit nervous for myself but I knew I’m in the good hand. Dr. C recommended me to did my chin, nose, and lips to improve and achieve the image that I wanted.

Ps: Guys I'll try to continue it once I have free time to write.:heart::heart::tup::hbeat:

Last edited:
Reactions: beekmanhill
And to continue my journey...

We discussed the costs of each surgery and we dealed with it. We planned it and decided to divide it into 3 rounds to see the impact of each surgery on my image. Lips Reduction comes first; the operation was very fast only one and a half hours. The healing of all the surgery that I went through is totally fine and the entire outcome is remarkable. It blends the harmony and impression of my face which look so natural. :blush::hbeat:

"Sorry guys this one is too short, I felt so tired tonight, I will continue it again" :wave::heart:

Reactions: daysuntilpretty
Finally, I have the chance to continue it again... I have free :biggrin: :biggrin:

After a month passed, :happydance:I continued my nose surgery. The preparation that they arranged for me is the same very smooth and organized. My Nose surgery took for about 3hrs under general anesthesia. :eek:It was struggling on the first night as my nose got blocked with the cotton to stop the bleeding, but the very next morning I felt so alive after got it removed. I had the cast on for about 7 days and then it got removed. Woww! The outcome of my surgery was wonderful. I love it! It fits on the harmony of my face. :loveeyes::hbeat::tup:

Here is my souvenir photo during my nose surgery :blush::lol:
147831.jpg

PS: Please don't mind my clothes..hahaha :graucho::biggrin:

Finally, I have my free time again... :graucho: :graucho: :graucho: I will continue this once again guys :hbeat:

Chin augmentation came at last. I felt so ready this time since I knew that the result is gonna be amazing. The same thing, I changed clothes, washed face, and went to the design room for the 3rd time to get my transformation done. The doctor explained to me clearly the possible complication that can occur and the self-care post-op tricks. My operation was so smooth and the pain is tolerable. Overall is fine. I went back to them for a couple of days for my follow-up check-up. Dr. C cleaned it up and checked if it’s swelling. They removed the stitches after 7days and I was so amazed by the result. I cannot believe that I get to see this beautiful face on me. It is worth everything. I LOVE MYSELF more!!! :heart::heart::heart:

My family, friend, and colleagues are so happy to see the changes in my image. Especially me, myself and I, I’m so happy with my new image. I regain my self-confidence to fulfill my goals in life. :heart::loveeyes:

Presenting my new image... :wave::hbeat:
147820 -1.jpg
102736.jpg
I hope my story inspired you to fulfill your dreams in life!!!:blush::love: I will keep you updated with my new image! Love u all :hbeat::heart:

Hello guys! :wave: Sorry I was so busy these past few weeks. I can't visit my social media account even this forum. :lol::graucho: And now I have my free time :biggrin:I want to share with you one of the photos that Dr. Chakarin's Team created for the comparison of my before and after image...The after photo I think is almost 1year results after my surgery..I hope you like it guys :hbeat::heart: :love:

162268-1.jpg