really want a j12 :(

I am going to purchase one from NM myself so my SA explained to me that since the J12 is considered Fine Jewelry, and thus excluded from the various GC events, the best time to get one is during triple points events (I think/heard there will be triple points next weekend). HTH :flowers:

Oh, I don't know about SAKS as I don't shop there.

Saks is having an event where you can use your Major Purchase account and not pay interest for 12 months (normally 6 months). You have to already have a Saks account and then you apply for a Major Purchase account. Also, if you contact Damian Oto at Saks Bala Cynwyd he can give 10% off on the J12 purchase.

[email protected]

Saks is having an event where you can use your Major Purchase account and not pay interest for 12 months (normally 6 months). You have to already have a Saks account and then you apply for a Major Purchase account. Also, if you contact Damian Oto at Saks Bala Cynwyd he can give 10% off on the J12 purchase.

[email protected]

Is this promotion at Saks going on now for all major purchases or just jewelry? Thanks for the info:graucho:

next triple point event at SAKS starts April 7th. That's what my new SA at Chanel boutique (Saks) told me yesterday. I do not know if it includes Chanel Jewelry or not. I can pm you with her name, I bought something yesterday from her and she was FANTASTIC and very knowledgeable.
I called Damian O at SAKs when I purchased mine and he said he could not give me the 10 pct, just the double points, and I had to pay shipping. You need consider that you most certainly will need to adjust the bracelet, and you may have to come back depending on how it fit after a couple of days ... so my advise is to buy this watch from a local store.

^If I can get 10% off my fine jewl purchase at SAKS just by opening an account, I think u just enabled me.... grrr....oh why oh why did I open his thread :sweatdrop: