Really want a 2nd love to stack. Pics- help!?

I just got my second love and I love how they look together! I personally like the “bulky” look because I’m 5’10 and I don’t think dainty jewelry looks good on me. I might even want another love, but I think I will go for a yellow gold VCA Guilloche next.

View attachment 5683408

View attachment 5683409
That looks so good on you!!
I’m the opposite—short so maybe that’s why it doesn’t look that great on me. I adore how it looks on others!

Would never looks like handcuff
:biggrin:
Did you try the perlee pearl of gold, it stacks well with the love.View attachment 5682449
@Cartier Forever

I love your stack! I have been considering getting the Perlée Pearls of Gold Bracelet and ring.

How does the sizing work as I’ve read confusing information regarding sizing on it (i.e. size small is a special order?) or that the sizing has been resized after November 2018.

What size are your Loves and Perlée may I ask to have them so perfectly aligned?

I wear 16 Loves (loose fit). Would I be XS or S in the Perlee to have it align?

Also, love your Panthere bracelet - so cute! Wish it were still available!

Reactions: Cartier Forever
@Cartier Forever

I love your stack! I have been considering getting the Perlée Pearls of Gold Bracelet and ring.

How does the sizing work as I’ve read confusing information regarding sizing on it (i.e. size small is a special order?) or that the sizing has been resized after November 2018.

What size are your Loves and Perlée may I ask to have them so perfectly aligned?

I wear 16 Loves (loose fit). Would I be XS or S in the Perlee to have it align?

Also, love your Panthere bracelet - so cute! Wish it were still available!
My Love is in size 16 and the Perlee is XS. The sizing of VCA is really confusing, they only have XS, M and L for Perlee pearl of gold. I tried size M which is way too big. But the Perlee signature has all sizes of XS, S, M and L. I did try the size S of that one and it is still a bit bigger. The XS is actually a bit smaller than size 16 Love, but they stack well and wont overlap.
I have this conclusion after visiting the boutique for many times:
size 16 Love = VCA XS
size 17 Love = VCA S (not available for pearl of gold)
size 18 Love = VCA M
Hope this can help:biggrin:

My Love is in size 16 and the Perlee is XS. The sizing of VCA is really confusing, they only have XS, M and L for Perlee pearl of gold. I tried size M which is way too big. But the Perlee signature has all sizes of XS, S, M and L. I did try the size S of that one and it is still a bit bigger. The XS is actually a bit smaller than size 16 Love, but they stack well and wont overlap.
I have this conclusion after visiting the boutique for many times:
size 16 Love = VCA XS
size 17 Love = VCA S (not available for pearl of gold)
size 18 Love = VCA M
Hope this can help:biggrin:

Thank you so much! That is so helpful!!

I got my information for the sizing of the Perlée POG confused with the re-sizing for the Perlée Signature and other bracelets.

Thanks for the clarification and “cheat sheet”! :heart:

I understand now!

P.S. Is yours PG? I’ve read VCA PG is more pink than Cartier PG and that VCA YG looks closer to Cartier PG. All my Cartier bracelets are PG.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartier Forever
Thank you so much! That is so helpful!!

I got my information for the sizing of the Perlée POG confused with the re-sizing for the Perlée Signature and other bracelets.

Thanks for the clarification and “cheat sheet”! :heart:

I understand now!

P.S. Is yours PG? I’ve read VCA PG is more pink than Cartier PG and that VCA YG looks closer to Cartier PG. All my Cartier bracelets are PG.
Yes, my perlee is PG. I wanted the YG originally and there was only one XS size in stock and in PG, so I took that one.

Reactions: Chaton
I had the small JUC with diamonds in YG and recently sold it because I found it frustratingly flimsy. I’m considering adding a regular sized JUC.

My current stack since I sold the small JUC is 2 regular sized Loves in YG and WG and a small Love with 6 diamonds in RG.

Yes, my perlee is PG. I wanted the YG originally and there was only one XS size in stock and in PG, so I took that one.

I’ve read some people special order the small size.

I wonder how that would fit with size 16 Loves and if it would be better than the XS.

Do you have any knowledge about that or your thoughts?

I don’t have any stores near me unfortunately so I’m trying to gather info before deciding or I will have to order online, but more than likely I’d like to try it on in person.
Mine are RG JUC and love RG. Wanted another love to stack but my husband said it looks like handcuffs on me he said it looks better with what I have (1juc and 1love). I tried the trinity bracelet to see how a dainty bracelet would look and I like it too!

Any thoughts? :smile: I’ve seen loves stacked and it looks so good on others!

View attachment 5682401

View attachment 5682402

I wear two regular Diamond Loves stacked and love it!

Have you thought of the Ecrou? I think the Ecrou and JUC will look good together along with your Love.