Really want a 2nd love to stack. Pics- help!?

armanigirl

O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
Mine are RG JUC and love RG. Wanted another love to stack but my husband said it looks like handcuffs on me he said it looks better with what I have (1juc and 1love). I tried the trinity bracelet to see how a dainty bracelet would look and I like it too!

Any thoughts? :smile: I’ve seen loves stacked and it looks so good on others!

056E6D94-9E53-4A99-8168-5303B73E6329.jpeg

AB4E3D87-80BF-403B-97F1-CD3DB7F4BF56.jpeg

How about a different bracket altogether? Have you checked out the clash?

I have a regular size love and JUC and also have a thin love. The regular love is the only one I wear 24/7. I love the idea of a second regular love, but it’s pretty much a “permanent” piece of jewelry since it doesn’t come on and off easily. What stopped me from getting a second love was not wanting to be limited in what other bracelets I could wear in a stack. Lots of bracelets look beautiful with the love. Once you get into two loves stacked with another bracelet it starts to look bulkier. That’s just my preference, though!

Editing to add.. for a non Cartier option check out the VCA signature perlee bangle or the Tiffany Lock, which is their newest line. Here is a pic of the half pave lock stacked with the love and JUC :smile:

ACC2E3AA-DD18-48BC-B69A-7EF5508EB0BB.jpeg

How about a different bracket altogether? Have you checked out the clash?

I have a regular size love and JUC and also have a thin love. The regular love is the only one I wear 24/7. I love the idea of a second regular love, but it’s pretty much a “permanent” piece of jewelry since it doesn’t come on and off easily. What stopped me from getting a second love was not wanting to be limited in what other bracelets I could wear in a stack. Lots of bracelets look beautiful with the love. Once you get into two loves stacked with another bracelet it starts to look bulkier. That’s just my preference, though!

Editing to add.. for a non Cartier option check out the VCA signature perlee bangle or the Tiffany Lock, which is their newest line. Here is a pic of the half pave lock stacked with the love and JUC :smile:

View attachment 5682435
Your stack is beautiful! I actually looked at the clash and it’s just not for me. I wanted to check out VCA but there’s nothing around me. Maybe I should give up on a second love! And that was the word I was looking for, “bulky”! I think it would’ve looked better with thin juc but I can’t return my regular one now

Reactions: Yodabest
Would never looks like handcuff
:biggrin:
Did you try the perlee pearl of gold, it stacks well with the love.20221228_094906.jpg

Your stack is beautiful! I actually looked at the clash and it’s just not for me. I wanted to check out VCA but there’s nothing around me. Maybe I should give up on a second love! And that was the word I was looking for, “bulky”! I think it would’ve looked better with thin juc but I can’t return my regular one now
For what it’s worth, I love the regular size JUC and not the thin. I know it’s all preference and the thin JUC is well
loved by many on here. I think you did well getting the regular size love and JUC, but I’d consider branching out for #3!

I do get the dilemma though. Loves are addicting!

• Love
Reactions: QuelleFromage

I actually think there is a classic and clean look to your regular sized love and JUC :smile: there are many on TPF who have complained that the smaller JUC is flimsy, IDK

Re the handcuff comment, I believe there is a thread here re the original inspiration of the LOVE as a 19th c. slave bracelet. See @papertiger ’s post #31 here

If you would like another piece, have you thought of a necklace. IMO the one that looks like a JUC around the entire neck is quite nice :smile: Just something else to try on when you are next at Cartier

Last edited:
Reactions: armanigirl
I actually think there is a classic and clean look to your regular sized love and JUC :smile: there are many on TPF who have complained that the smaller JUC is flimsy, IDK

Re the handcuff comment, I believe there is a thread here re the original inspiration of the LOVE as a 19th c. slave bracelet. See @papertiger ’s post #31 here

If you would like another piece, have you thought of a necklace. IMO the one that looks like a JUC around the entire neck is quite nice :smile: Just something else to try on when you are next at Cartier
Thank you!
I was actually thinking of a necklace next! I think I’m just stuck on another love bracelet lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 880
Lol Oh yes I did try the thin love but I don’t know I think it didn’t look good on me. I wished I would’ve gotten a thin juc since I think it looks better with the 2 loves. Here’s a pic of the thin!

View attachment 5682410
I like this look—the small Love adds some variety here. Two regular-sized ones would look a bit heavy and kind of samey.

My SA has a similar kind of stack as the photo and the combo looks great on her!

Reactions: JulieKat
Lol Oh yes I did try the thin love but I don’t know I think it didn’t look good on me. I wished I would’ve gotten a thin juc since I think it looks better with the 2 loves. Here’s a pic of the thin!

View attachment 5682410

I have a similar stack to this. Mine is small Juc with diamonds stacked with a small Love with diamonds and a regular Love with diamonds.
Id prefer the Juc next to the regular Love for a stack in your pic

From the Cipullo book, my understanding is that the Love was inspired by chastity belts, not slave bracelets.