Really teeny, tiny reveal & question!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone! I normally don't do reveals on tiny items like this, but since I had a question on it I said why not, I know some of you would still enjoy it.

When I opened the Zipper to take out the keychain & material/barcode cards I noticed little holes at the bottom when you put it upto the light where the two pieces of canvas are sewn together, I hope you understand what I mean because I think it will be hard to capture in a picture I think. Is this normal? TIA

Attached Files:

2. Here it is!

Attached Files:

3. Totally 100% normal!!
    Congrats it's a great little piece!

4. Yes, normal. Congratulations!

5. Love the key pouches, they are so cute. Congrats!! :smile:

6. Oh great, Thank you! :tup:

7. so cute. Congrats

8. Thanks guys, I got the last one at my store today & I feel like it was waiting for me, lol Just glad the little holes are normal.

9. Congrats! You're going to love it. I've had and used mine (in azur) for over 4 years now and it's holding up well.

10. Congrats!! I was about to order the same cles before the price increase but I'm afraid that it would bother me if I could see light through the bottom stitching. Most people say it's normal but I've heard a few people say that theirs isn't like that, so I'm not sure what to believe...:confused1:

11. Congrats

12. So cute! I just ordered the same one (again :shame:smile: today. It's plain and simple but hard to beat. ;) Congrats on your Key Pouch, I'm glad you shared.

13. That's awesome, just speaks to LV's amazing quality! Thank you!

14. Love it, such a practical piece. :smile:

15. Haha.. That's awesome, Congrats to you too! I can see myself wanting to get several of these in the future as well, Thank you for enjoying it with me :smile: