Really struggling... what outfits would you wear with...

all black is good. i also think it would look chic with denim and a white tee. it would also pair well with a navy blazer and denim. as long as you stick with black, navy, white or gray i think it will pop and look fabulous

Reactions: Pmrbfay
I have trouble with many h colors. And avoid them.
They don't seem to match:
1) my clothes
2) other h items(especially varied leathers)
3) other brands' items

So, look at the twillies.
(Ask sa for help choosing few more, if desired.)
Those colors complement your birkin.
Wear some colors from twilly--just let the bag coordinate & hang on arm.
It's an hermes bag. It won't be offended.:lol:

Hope helps.

This is a gorgeous color and since you purchased the bag, it seems you are not afraid of color. I love color as well and mostly carry color bags.

For your pink/coral bag, I would think about "color" and "spring", meaning I would wear any color top except red or black and ground it with crispy white jeans or white Capri pants. You will rock like a ray of sunshine.

I would not wear neutrals. It's too safe and boring for that gorgeous bag.

Last edited:
Great ideas!
I'll add BBC, looking fab here(slightly different pink/size birkin):Your Hermes in action!

I'm so flattered!!! [emoji8]

I agree all neutrals are great - black white, cream, navy, blush, I think most shades of blue and gray will go as well - and also I looove the idea of finding Twillies with that shade of pink and whatever color you are wearing. I carried mine to dinner this evening with this dress.

IMG_1494811726.345964.jpg

I've also worn it with this....sometimes youve just gotta match!!

IMG_1494812124.343529.jpg

Reactions: dotty8 and Pmrbfay
Cute!

Id say for another casual look a lovely pair of white or beige linen pants, little loose fit silhouette, nice halter top in a multicolor with a denim jacket with the sleeves rolled up, hair in a bun with stud earrings.

Reactions: Pmrbfay