Really Random: Miroir

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had a french final today and we had to list household items and for the life of me I couldn't name any more until I thought of......

Miroir!

Hahah LV saves the day (stylishly at FIT no less :P ).

2. hahahah! that's adorable!!! i hope ya do well for your final (; then perhaps a little lv treat for yourself? afterall lv contributed to your results!

3. lol that's cute!

4. lol that is cute...and I agree with milodrinker - an LV treat is definitely in order!

5. Good for you! That's cute! :upsidedown:

6. That is cute.

7. LOL! Something useful has come out of those aluminum foil bags after all! *snicker*

8. lol thats okay, i wrote a paper and i typed the word LOVE but spelled it LVOE like the new LV stuff for 07 S/S

lol im soo jumpin the gun! lol

9. That's great!

Anything I know about French, I learned from LV (papillon, pochette, etc.) :yes:

10. I took French and it helped me understand LV sooo much better

11. LOL, see and the said time on tPF is a waste ;)

12. LOL go LV!! :smile:

13. lol!!

14. :roflmfao: That was a cute story!

15. I also took french, and it helps me with the pronounciation of alot of the LV items haha, and that is sooo cute! i personally think you should be able to treat yourself to a little something huh?