Really not seeing Damier Speedy around

Lisa-SH

Lisa-SH
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
Although knowing almost everyone here got a Damier Speedy 30/25, I still have not see anyone carrying one since sept I joined TPF. I saw monogram, MC, EPI, but just not Damier Speedy. Is it weird? I live and work in downtown toronto.:confused1: :confused1:

Next month I will get one, hopefully can spread Damier speedy.

yeah definitely i always see the mono, and i love it but i have a particular sort of ­love for the damier haha probably because its alot less common and there are alot less fakes ... so im not sure which speedy to get yet !

me either!! I havent seen any damier speedys.. not one!! I would love to see them on people though.. hmmm I always see the mono speedy, seems to be MUCH more common, but has also been out for a MUCH longer time!

I see the Damier Speedy 25 every so often in the Los Angeles area, but I haven't seen anyone with the 30 version yet. I actually own the Damier Speedy 25 which I had special ordered a few years ago.... and then I recently bought the Damier Speedy 30 and I already own a Speedy 30 in Mono. Love the Damier print!!! Not too sure yet about the Azur Damier print.

This is true, till know i saw two persons with the damier speedy. But to be honest, i like it that i don't see the damier speedy so often. I have the Damier and not the Mono Speedy, so... :smile: