Really not seeing Damier Speedy around

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Although knowing almost everyone here got a Damier Speedy 30/25, I still have not see anyone carrying one since sept I joined TPF. I saw monogram, MC, EPI, but just not Damier Speedy. Is it weird? I live and work in downtown toronto.:confused1: :confused1:

Next month I will get one, hopefully can spread Damier speedy.

2. I seldom saw people carrying it in Chicago too, and I didn't see anyone carrying Azur on the street so far.

3. yeah me too i am thinking about getting one (either mono or damier) and i dont see any around .. and i didnt see any celebs with it the celebrities and their lvs thread ...weird !

4. I've only seen one person in North Carolina with one, and one in South Carolina. I wish I loved mine a little more. It's great in the rain though.

5. I finally noticed my first Damier, it was a papillon at the mall. No Azur yet.

6. That's so true! I've seen one person so far.

7. yeah me too ive only seen it once but on tpf i hear about 2 out of 3 people talking about how they have one lol :smile:

8. Ive seen probably 15 damier speedys already. My neighbor up the block owns one!.

9. I have seen very littel damier bags here.

10. I've seen a handful of them but mostly it's always the Mono Speedy

11. yeah definitely i always see the mono, and i love it but i have a particular sort of ­love for the damier haha probably because its alot less common and there are alot less fakes ... so im not sure which speedy to get yet !

12. me either!! I havent seen any damier speedys.. not one!! I would love to see them on people though.. hmmm I always see the mono speedy, seems to be MUCH more common, but has also been out for a MUCH longer time!

13. yeah its true but what i find weird is that many people here on tpf seem to own one haha and they also own the mono speedy but i never see the damiers !

14. I see the Damier Speedy 25 every so often in the Los Angeles area, but I haven't seen anyone with the 30 version yet. I actually own the Damier Speedy 25 which I had special ordered a few years ago.... and then I recently bought the Damier Speedy 30 and I already own a Speedy 30 in Mono. Love the Damier print!!! Not too sure yet about the Azur Damier print.

15. This is true, till know i saw two persons with the damier speedy. But to be honest, i like it that i don't see the damier speedy so often. I have the Damier and not the Mono Speedy, so... :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice