Really no way to get to T3 Chanel from other terminals?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please kindly share if you know the way to get to T3 Chanel from other terminals, especially for the arrival leg. Thanks. :biggrin:

2. It's NOT possible. The security won't allow you through unless your boarding pass shows you're embarking a plane at T3.

3. What a bummer. Thanks for the info!

4. I just have one question. What is a T3 Chanel? Sorry if it sounds like I'm an idiot. :P

5. ^Soph, she means Chanel boutique at Terminal 3 in Heathrow airport. :smile:

6. ^ oh ok. Thanks J. :biggrin:

7. arayako, I wish it were possible too!!! Just try to book your flight through an airline that travels through T3 next time..

8. :roflmfao: HA! I would sooo do this if I was flying in.... Only Chanel addicts would plan their trip around the terminal where Chanel is located... I love it!!

9. why not??!!?? haha good stuff

10. Haha I was wondering the same thing. Lots of T3s all over the world.

11. I always do it. I'm never fly BA since they go from terminal 5 and not 3 :biggrin:

12. Hehehe, guilty as charged!! :lol: I'm a BA frequent flyer though and I'm trying to remedy that for my next trip... :graucho:

13. too bad they don't take frequent flyer miles!

14. be sure to plan for extra shopping time! T3 is rather large, my friend had to pass by it but couldn't step in b/c of tight connecting flight.

15. haha you guys are too funny