Really nice video interview...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oooh I remember this. That was from quite a few months ago. He's so funny. So naughty!

2. I had no idea. It looked brand new...must have been when he was in NYC. I should have known.

3. I love him

4. It's okay! I completely forgot about it. It definitely wasn't this summer though, I think it was last. LOL it's been a while. I wish the video said what day it actually was, because I have no idea about that, but I remember when I got an email about it.

5. He is so cute!!!

6. Seriously I just wanna hang out with him for a day...he's so fun....and can we please talk about the STACKS of fabulous brown boxes behind him?!?!?!?! WOW~

7. thanks for the video, i hadn't seen it before! i really believe that he's one of the most sympathetic designers. he seems to really love what he does and totally immerses himself in it. and i TOTALLY want to hang out with him as well!
    if had had 5 min. in that showroom...wow, i would snatch everything in sight! those ariella clou boots were KILLING me!! i have been searching high and lo for them and just seeing them in front of me...arg!