Really need help!!! Ladiea used bag from nm!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I posted in the other thread about Neiman Marcus send me a used bag and a wrong jacket ! N now they just say they don't hav the same bag anymore and there is nothing they can do ! The SA even tell me to order from Prada ! After all these trouble n mentally furistration n disappointment they put me through that is the best they can do? I told them dat prada can order the bag n if they can order it too, and she said no! She tried to convince me to take something else ! Yeh I got the bag with the gc promotion but that don't justified them sending customer used items n try to shrug it off ! Anyone know wat can I do now?

2. You can always return that used bag NM sent you. Personally, I will not take an used bag when you paid good money for a PRADA bag. Please show us photos.

3. The pic is blurry since I took with my phone I did return the bag n she said she will exchange another one , but I got it with gc so I don't really wanna just return it n forfeit the gc, since I also got another jacket , plus all the time wasted n tell a customer to buy sone where else is just not rit !

image-684850286.jpg