really my MISTAKE?? buyer get mad & send rude emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh... I think it'll such becca24's problem, I just realized and predicted the woman just join here, I saw the almost similiar ID with her eBay ID just join and open thread in this eBay forum. I cross my fingers but I really hope fellow tPfers will still in my favour when she come after me and against me...

I'm sorry this is dragging on so long for you. I guess the answer to your questions depends on two things: how much do you want this to 'go away' and how receptive do you think she'll be to a refund of the amount you received but no shipping etc? Perhaps the answers to those questions might help you decide?

Thanks Miss Sooky :smile: frankly, I expect to refund her how much I received and for shipping, I expect to pay half. To be honestly, I think I already treat her so ggod coz I never made it such a hard thing, I also never asked her for evidence that I'm the party who's damage the bag, not by other or someone...

jerry.gif

I'm really laughing now!

My point is that she gets herself into such OBVIOUSLY AVOIDABLE situations that it gets a bit strange after awhile, don't you think? Just do a search. Trust me, it's worth reading.

I'm sorry that you have so many problems with your buyers but it's starting to look a little bit fishy now. You appear to have problems with every sale, maybe you should take a break from selling for a while.

hummm, i'm starting not to feel so bad for lvgodiva now. And even happier for hotpicks and beenie weenie she was so right after all. Lvgodiva must be feeling the :sweatdrop:

I agree. It does seem a large number of posts in the eBay forum have to do with your problems selling on eBay. Maybe take a break for a while.

I'm sorry that you have so many problems with your buyers but it's starting to look a little bit fishy now. You appear to have problems with every sale, maybe you should take a break from selling for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.