Really itching to go shopping! Trying to 'be good'...

1. Ok, I know we are a bunch of 'enablers' usually....but I am trying so hard to fight the urge to go to the LV store.

Kids are back to school today, and I have some time to myself!!!

But, it's almost my birthday, so I really shouldn't!!

Must resist! So hard! So many things calling my name...just come look....lol...

2. Don't you have to go to make sure your birthday wishlist is up to date? ;)

3. DON'T DO IT!!! WAIT!!!:yes:

4. When you really want to go it's such a struggle to "fight the urge" - Distract yourself, don't go on eLux or vuitton.com - do something not LV-related!!!

5. lol...you mean like I am on right now!

6. Ha ha ha... I know what you mean. The kids are back to school and don't know what to do with myself, lol. So here I am at the pf again:shame:

So, what bags do you have in mind?

7. Well, I really want the charms mule, in white...even though I have it taupe :sad:

And I want an antigua GM in blue....even though I have it in brown :sad:

So it's double guilt!

8. C'est tout! Je vais à Louis Vuitton!

Sorry, getting in the french mood....translation: That's it! I am going to Louis Vuitton!

I am just going to check out what I might want ob my birthday wish list. ;) :graucho: :sneaky:

9. Have fun! I've got shopping envy :Push:

10. Go for it! It never hurts to look. ;) Make sure you bring back something fabulous for us to drool over!! :graucho:

11. I'll admit it, I'm an enabler, GO FOR IT!

12. I am out the door :smile: Taking my laptop with me, so it will be like shopping with my friends!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice