Really Cool Coach Finds... I Think Lol Tia!

MyJoelle

O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
I'm usually in the Marc Jacobs threads, however i came into some really cool coach finds! I acquired a Coach dress form, and limited edition coach pillows. I know i have seen these items in the store but i dont think they are sale-able. The dress form is made out of the Coach signature fabric and the pillows are zebra with the coach logo, they are really cool pieces, but if someone could tell me a little bit more about then i think these might be some cool things to throw on ebay, if you guys could help confirm what they are. I can post pictures perhaps you can tell me how old they are, its hard to tell because they are in PERFECT condition.
thanks in advance!:heart:

I know that I just went into the Coach Boutique yesterday & while I was looking around, I told one of the SA's that they should sell the Legacy Stripe pillows that they have in their chairs! I think they're FUN and they're different from the typical items you'd buy in the boutique. She said she's had a lot of people tell her the same thing. So if you were able to get your great finds from a boutique, then I'm sure you'd find a lot of happy people willing to buy them. Post picts!!

Not so long ago Coach sold leather furniture pieces, but discontinued because lack of sales since the items were so expensive. I've seen the pillows in the boutique that you are speaking of, they are really pretty but I think they would most likely get sent back to wherever once they are done with them.

I know that I just went into the Coach Boutique yesterday & while I was looking around, I told one of the SA's that they should sell the Legacy Stripe pillows that they have in their chairs! I think they're FUN and they're different from the typical items you'd buy in the boutique. She said she's had a lot of people tell her the same thing. So if you were able to get your great finds from a boutique, then I'm sure you'd find a lot of happy people willing to buy them. Post picts!!

I told them that the other day too - those pillows are nice! I so regret not buying a Coach leather chair when they sold them - we loved it, but the prices were just insane!

Hey everyone!
so here is the pics of the pillows there are two
the pics are not that great i can try to take better ones,
pillows2.jpg

Pillows1-1.jpg

the bust form looks like this only it has the signature fabric, its really neat.
701blk.jpg

My family owns an apartment building and we get a lot of junk that people leave behind in their storage lockers, so someone else's junk is my treasure lol
i think at least!