Really cheap aralines?

Bexiboo

Only one...for now!
Jul 4, 2009
I saw a thread earlier where they said that the outlets were selling certain colour aralines for a steal at 69£! Has anyone seen any bargain aralines, in any colour, at any outlets lately? Is it worth looking on Ebay for one:nuts:

I haven't seen these for a while now, it was last October I believe when they were really cheap at the outlets. You will probably only get one on eBay now but its always worth checking the outlets, you never know what you're going to get there.

Good luck. What colour are you after because some are a lot harder to find than others.

I did see the Angelicas, (aralines without front pockets) for this price a long while back, but can't recall the Aralines. The colours were lemon and also orange. I did buy a yummy big pinky coloured Aviemore, (the large one) a couple of years ago but don't seem to see any of the tassle style bags at all in the Outlets any more. I am sure they do occassionally pop in though so probably worth putting you name on a waiting list, incase one appears.