Really beat up teal city but great price!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bit strange though, the white tag reads 2004, but teal is 2005, and the metal tag also indicates it's a 2005? Did she photograph the white tag of another bag, and if so, why? Very strange... otherwise, great price!

2. I am wondering about the tag because it doesn't match the bag. I thought teal was from 05 ?!

our replys crossed...

3. Maybe she has more than one and she got the tags mixed up. When I bought a bag from Personalshoppers I got 2 of the larger tags by accident (one for my bag and one for a SS 05 bag).

4. really beat up and faded!!

5. The poor thing!

6. YIKES!:nuts:

I say put it out of its misery and give it a proper burial.

that things been used to death!

:nuts:

7. i can't believe the color could fade like that!!!

8. Could be a cheap "bleu glacier" :P !

No seriously might be a good start for a young girl...

9. oh dear that poor bag... I'm not sure I'd be willing to even invest that much on a bag that's SO used.

Thanks for posting all the same! I agree it could be a good starter for a younger girl because she can't ruin it any further :lol:

10. The poor thing :crybaby:Do you guys think it's restorable? It's the only b bag I can afford (maybe! hah) for a VERY long while and I've been after one for so long.... Gee, I wonder.... :s Haha and it ends on my birthday!! :smile:

11. it's still a pretty leather though :P
    but i won't pay more than 500 for that bag!