Realllly need help on this

Aleia

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
I've been searching for the perfect bag since I can't remember. If anyone has seen my post, I ordered the timeless cc tote and it was not deep enough. In anycase, I saw this bag on a website and I am thinking of really getting it. The size seems great. I want to use it as an everyday bag, but I don't know about this material. The site said it was distressed, but it kinda looks like lambskin? Please help on any advise, scratching etc. thanks sooooo much!

Attachments

• front_6_reference.jpg
    front_6_reference.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 84
  • back_6_reference.jpg
    back_6_reference.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 46
  • bottom_6_reference.jpg
    bottom_6_reference.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 40
  • side_6_reference.jpg
    side_6_reference.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 54

girlfriend

Jul 1, 2007
I've been searching for the perfect bag since I can't remember. If anyone has seen my post, I ordered the timeless cc tote and it was not deep enough. In anycase, I saw this bag on a website and I am thinking of really getting it. The size seems great. I want to use it as an everyday bag, but I don't know about this material. The site said it was distressed, but it kinda looks like lambskin? Please help on any advise, scratching etc. thanks sooooo much!

I've have this exact bag. Its very comfortable to wear and holds soooo' much. No scratching because it is distressed. I love mine...I don't think you'll be sorry...for a go to work everyday bag. Hope this helps.

Bagamind

Climbing up the peak
Nov 10, 2010
I've have this exact bag. Its very comfortable to wear and holds soooo' much. No scratching because it is distressed. I love mine...I don't think you'll be sorry...for a go to work everyday bag. Hope this helps.

Hi, i've seen this bag and like it too.. It reminds me of the PTT but without the 'rabbit ears' (corners turning soft after usage)...
But i believe this isnt a current season's style...may i know from which season?
thanks!

girlfriend

Jul 1, 2007
Hi, i've seen this bag and like it too.. It reminds me of the PTT but without the 'rabbit ears' (corners turning soft after usage)...
But i believe this isnt a current season's style...may i know from which season?
thanks!

No...its not from current season. I'm not sure of the year but its called the Diamond Stitch Tote. After I got the Black one...I wanted it in Red. I love the large CCs on it.

Aleia

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
Thank you guys for replying. I found one and it's up for sale. I am going to buy it today. After doing some research I found out the bag was released for sale around late 07 and released again in 08. I found one in very good condition and thank God I can return it if I don't like it. I saw the red..WOW that is one hell of a nice bag in red. Here's the thread I found, everyone said it's the most durable bag they have and the bag is really not prone to scratches. I found the big one, I just hope it's not too big.

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-reference-library/post-your-diamond-stitch-pieces-here-44180.html