Reality TV--MJ subforum style....chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The season finale of the show can be all of us gathered in the forest, when a helicopter flies overhead and drops like five MJs out of the sky for us to fight over. I can see it now-- death, destruction, carnage! Who will prevail?

Last woman standing gets ten minutes in the MJ boutique of her choice - anything she can grab and load into a shopping cart before the buzzer sounds, she gets to keep!! Oh, and a job as Marc's personal bag tester!! *dizzy at the thought...must. lie. down*

BTW HmMm, you crack me up! DH has actually jokingly said, "What will you do for a new purse?" to me. I'm like, "Seriously? If you want me to dress up as Peter Pan and mud wrestle a midget, as long as I get a stam in the end, I'm okay with that."

Last woman standing gets ten minutes in the MJ boutique of her choice - anything she can grab and load into a shopping cart before the buzzer sounds, she gets to keep!! Oh, and a job as Marc's personal bag tester!! *dizzy at the thought...must. lie. down*

BTW HmMm, you crack me up! DH has actually jokingly said, "What will you do for a new purse?" to me. I'm like, "Seriously? If you want me to dress up as Peter Pan and mud wrestle a midget, as long as I get a stam in the end, I'm okay with that."

LOL - I'd totally mud wrestle as Peter Pan. My DH likes to tease me, but heaven help him he'd be broke within a day if I really got MJ out of him! :lol:

Another thought for this show... Apprentice - the winner gets to be MJ's right hand (wo)man! Travel to NYC and Paris! Ah! What a dream!

Oooh, I like the Apprentice idea.
But I also thought of some Survivor-like tests:
Carry around MJ's heaviest bag with all your stuff--see who lasts the longest. (Stella? No--the frame satchel--it doesn't even have shoulder straps!)
Carry around a cammie for a week--see who can fit the most inside and still be able to function normally.

Also we haven't gotten the matronly figure yet. How about iluvmybags? or goldenflower.

Carry around MJ's heaviest bag with all your stuff--see who lasts the longest. (Stella? No--the frame satchel--it doesn't even have shoulder straps!)
Carry around a cammie for a week--see who can fit the most inside and still be able to function normally.

Also we haven't gotten the matronly figure yet. How about iluvmybags? or goldenflower.

HAHAHAHAH - they are going to kill you for that!

I would be the poor mj girl (you know the one with the least bags) trying to fit in with the rich girls ( you know the ones with ALOT of Mj Bags) kinda like brenda on 90210 Except Im not a ***** ( I think)

^^ LOL I was kidding! You know you spend too much time on TPF when your having a conversation with someone through two different threads! I need to go watch dancing with the stars!

im getting this post reported ..please b more sensitive (some feelings have been hurt)
Also,this belongs in chat thread,not MJ,sorry!

I wasn't upset nor did I find anything you guys said offensive, however, do you guys really see me as "matronly"???:confused1: OMG!! that's the first time I've ever described like that! How old do you guys think I am anyhow?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.