Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

Lanier

Eeek - it's a mouse!
O.G.
Jul 25, 2006
The trailer for the newest challenge was shown on last night's RW: Cancun - it looks INTENSE! The Ruins premieres on September 30th. :yahoo:

The Cast:

Johanna (RW: Austin)
Adam (RW: Paris)
Brianna (RW: Hollywood)
Johnny (RW: Key West)
Casey (Fresh Meat)
Brad (RW: San Diego)
Diem (Fresh Meat)
Chet (RW: Brooklyn)
Evelyn (Fresh Meat)
Cohutta (RW: Sydney)
Ibis (RR: X-Treme)
Danny (RW: Austin)
Katie (RR: The Quest)
Derrick (RR: X-Treme)
Kelly Anne (RW: Sydney)
Dunbar (RW: Sydney)
Kimberly (RW: Hollywood)
Evan (Fresh Meat)
Sarah (RW: Brooklyn)
Kenny (Fresh Meat)
Shauvon (RW: Sydney)
Nick (RW: Hollywood)
Susie (RR: Australia)
Syrus (RW: Boston)
Tonya (RW: Chicago)
Darrell (RR: Campus Crawl)
Veronica (RR: Semester at Sea)
Wes (RW: Austin)

I have to be the biggest loser on the planet to be excited for this!
I used to think Johnny was cute but his behaviour on The Island was so off- putting, I hope he cleans up his act this time around.
Plus I cant wait to see the drama between Kenny - Johanna- Wes- Kelly Anne.:P

I saw the commercial and can't wait!! :yahoo::yahoo: Although, I'm kinda wondering if they did away with the no hitting or physical contact (in a fighting way) between the castmates rule cuz on the commercial there seemed to be a lot of it. :shrugs:

I saw the commercial and can't wait!! :yahoo::yahoo: Although, I'm kinda wondering if they did away with the no hitting or physical contact (in a fighting way) between the castmates rule cuz on the commercial there seemed to be a lot of it. :shrugs:

I have a feeling more than 1 person will be sent home because of that rule .... but we shall see!

I kinda like these, my BFF and I have a standing date on Wednesday nights when this is on. LOL. But I am sick of seeing the same cast (more or less) over and over.

^^ I agree! CT always bring the drama, and Kellyanne has to be one of the most annoying cast members EVER!
As far as fighting is concerned I think Tonya slaps Veronica and Darrell punches Brad from the tailer??

oh good - I figured a thread had already been started but I think I searched for it using the RW/RR instead of writing out the words....

Anyway - I'm excited to see Chet. And Tonya & Veronica (I can't stand them!!)