Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

I knew the challengers were going to win but for a few minutes there I thought Sarah and Kelly-Anne had it. They definitely did a great job!

The girls should have propositioned Suzie to throw the final challenge and they would split up the $160k between the three of them. Suzie would have made more that way and Sarah and Kelly-Anne would have won something at least. They would walk away with 53k each... still a nice chuck of change! Suzie won only 32k on the final challenge because the 160k had to be split between 5 people. Best part of all would be the guys being screwed over.

I agree, Sarah and Kelly Anne did SO well - I am sure we will be seeing them in future challenges, and hopefully they will be a part of a winning team!

For some reason, I want to say MTV has a clause that the winners can NOT share the money. I remember a long time ago in the Battle of the Seasons, people on opposite teams paired up to split the money and I don't think MTV liked that very much.

it would've been a big upset to see the challengers win, but i knew it wouldn't happen...they did have a nice lead on the champs though.

i love how they were carrying susie for practically more than half the final mission. does anyone know how many miles the race is anyways?

I'm not a fan of Sarah but man that girl needs to stand up for herself. If I were her in front of everyone I would say to Kenny don't you ever talk to me or any other woman like that ever again. You're mother must be embarrassed at the way you speak to women. Go ___ yourself, and then I'd walk away.

I don't care if it's a school boy crush or he's just a plain douche bag you should never speak to someone like that. (On the dailies he acts even worse to Sarah then you see on just the show)

^ I was like one of those puzzles you do at IHOP or Cracker Barrel when you are bored waiting for your food.... I think they had to skip move pieces and skip no more than 2 at a time and come up with 4 or 5 piles of pieces 2 pieces high or something.

i didn't even try to understand the puzzle- it's beyond my skill level!

i guess the way kenny spoke to sarah is pretty immature and rude, but i wouldn't take it seriously because it's a game and you have to play mind games with people. he did it in a borderline rude way, but it probably did work for him.

^^Watched it just now for you! :smile:

The title is "It's Complicated" and it shows in ordered Kenny, Evan, Wes, Katie and Kelly Anne sitting on a couch. It's only 1:48 long. Wes starts out saying he has a canned response and can he please say it. Kelly Anne and I are not together. We go back and forth. I really wish I could get back with her. And I can't wait for her to hopefully answer my phone calls and be my girlfriend in the future. Then there is a little chatting/joking about Wes from Kenny and Evan (basically saying how vain he is and that he probably checks himself out more then he does K.A.) Kelly Anne then speaks saying: As far as a lovers thing goes I guess everyone has their own opinion. And then uh no we're kind of figuring it out. He uh was hypocritical towards certain things that I'm not cool with but we're working on it. Wes: I was hypocritical. Evan to K.A.: you have this boy whipped. Wes: I'm not going to lie I was very hypocritical. It's complicated. K.A.: It's not that complicated. It's not that complicated. Then Kenny throws in the word distance and then Wes and K.A. both say distance is hard. Wes: Distance adds to the complication, if you have a complex relationship and then we live far apart. Kenny tells Wes he should go to Austin, Texas and K.A. says he doesn't want to go to Texas he wants her to go to Kansas. It ends with Evan throwing in everybody wants to go to Kansas.

I put it in the dialogue just the way they said it so you could feel like you were watching it. Hope that answers your question.